Race Walking Plans
Race Walking plans for 5K to marathons
Looking to walk your first 5K? Want to Power Walk that 5K, 10K, half-marathon or marathon to a new personal best? Then Coach Marshall’s Power Walking Race plans are just for you!
No matter your current fitness, each plan is tailored to your individual needs. Included in each plan HiiT Interval Walk Training is included to increase your pace and speed. Also, area athletes can request a FREE form evaluation. This, combined with strength and flexibility training, is guaranteed to talk your walk and fitness to new levels.
12-week ($120) and 6-week ($70) plans available.
Still have questions or need more information? Contact Marshall Pickard at email@example.com.
- Race Walk Plan Details
- FREE initial consultation: We set up a time to speak to one another for about an hour (either on the phone or in person, if you are local). We discuss your current fitness level and past training and then determine your goals and expectations.
- PERSONALIZED Training Plan: Each plan is customized to maximize your potential. The plan is delivered in two-week increments so it can be adapted based on how you’re progressing. Includes daily workouts and weekly feedback.
- ONLINE Access: Your receive your our own Final Surge account that gives you online access to your weekly customized training schedule with detailed workout description and instructions.
- WEEKLY Communication: Weekly communication with Coach Marshall via text, email or phone to track your progress and to give feedback and encouragement.
- STRENGTH Training: Personalized plyometric strength training programs meant to make you stronger while preventing injuries.
- WALKING Instruction: Hiit Walking increase speed, pace, and endurance.
- FORM Evaluation: Request one-on-one form evaluation and walking instruction to improve
Terms and Conditions
Payment must be received before services start. Each session is 6-12 weeks and starts the first Monday after payment has cleared. That payment is due before services are activated. After the first session, if you wish to continue services, you will automatically be renewed for a susbscribed session, unless you cancel prior to payment due date. I accept preferred payments via Paypal (please contact me if you wish to make other arrangements).
To cancel coaching, you must give at least two weeks notice.